We want our patients to feel safe when they come to our dental office. For this reason, Dr. Kevin Kay and our team follow COVID-19 guidelines in Renton, Washington, so you and your family can stay protected during your visits with us. Have questions? Call our office at 425-226-2615 and schedule an appointment with our dentist.
At our office, we follow the extensive infection control recommendations outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In fact, we go above and beyond many of these requirements because we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our patients, as well as that of our team.
These infection control and safety measures include:
- All children’s toys have been removed from our lobby.
- Common areas and lobby are cleaned often with disinfecting wipes.
- We have installed a medical-grade air purification unit for germ removal from the air.
- Our team utilizes PPE (personal protective equipment), such as masks, gowns and face shields, for all procedures.
- Dental cleanings include high vacuum suction devices to remove airborne particles.
- We have adjusted our appointment times to allow for social distancing between visits and will do our best to reduce wait times for you when you arrive at our office.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout our office and when you enter our practice.
- We offer online and contactless payment options, as well as advanced payments before appointments to reduce contact and prevent delays as you leave after your appointment.
Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and you can rest assured that we take all necessary steps to protect you and your family while you are with us. We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more about infection control and safety or to schedule your next visit with our dentist. We look forward to caring for you!