At our office, we follow the extensive infection control recommendations outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). In fact, we go above and beyond many of these requirements because we are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of our patients, as well as that of our team.
These infection control and safety measures include:
- All children’s toys and magazines have been removed from our lobby.
- Common areas and lobby are cleaned often with disinfecting wipes.
- Pens are sanitized between patients, and we use sneeze guards in our reception areas.
- We have installed a medical-grade air purification unit for germ removal from the air.
- Our team utilizes PPE (personal protective equipment), such as masks, gowns and face shields, for all procedures.
- Dental cleanings include high vacuum suction devices to remove airborne particles.
- Our office is disinfected nightly with sanitizing misting devices, which penetrate areas more difficult to reach.
- We have adjusted our appointment time slots to allow for social distancing between visits and will do our best to reduce wait time for you when you arrive at our office.
- You will be asked to wait in your car if you arrive early for your appointment. Please call us to tell us if you have arrived early, and we will invite you in.
- You will be asked to use the hand sanitizer we have available throughout our office when you enter our practice.
- You will be asked to use an oral prerinse prior to dental treatment, which helps prevent the spread of bacteria.
- We also offer advanced payments before appointments to reduce contact and prevent delays as you leave after your appointment.
Your health and comfort are our top priorities, and you can rest assured that we take all of the necessary steps to protect you and your family while you are with us. We welcome you to contact our office today to learn more about infection control and safety or to schedule your next visit with our dentist. We look forward to caring for you!